C1 Desktop Console
The Novastar C1 is a console specially designed for remote control of Novastar splicing video processors for multi-screen displays such as the J6 and the N9. It is mainly used for live stage shows.
The C1 is equipped with two LCD displays. One is for previewing input sources, the other allows you to configure the layer size, layer position, input source, output resolution, layer border, and input source cropping for each preset using the touch panel.
The C1 also has a joystick and a T-bar. You can use the joystick to precisely adjust the size and position of layers. The T-Bar supports 1024 levels of layer transparency adjustment, controlling the transition effects of presets and PVW as well as PGM for switching. With its illuminated buttons, sensitive joystick, T-bar and two LCD displays, the C1 is very easy to use and therefore perfectly suited for live stage shows.
- Two LCD displays
- Easy remote setup of J6 and N9 video processors
- Remote control of the video processors via RJ45
- Supports up to 8 layers, 1 OSD, 1x BKG and 1 LOGO
- Remote configuration of form layers and layer masks
- Output interface: 1x Ethernet connector for J6/N9 remote control
- 1X U-Disk for importing USB files
- 1x USB for firmware upgrades
- 1x HDMI monitor and loop output
- 1x RS 232(input/output)
- Supply voltage: AC-100-240V-50/60HZ
- Power consumption: 50 watts
- Dimensions: 740.11×563.84×190.42 mm
- Weight: 32,9 kg
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ +50°.
- Humidity: 0% – 95% RH