Third generation Taurus multimedia player from NovaStar.
This multimedia player integrates playback and sending capabilities, allowing users to publish content and control LED displays with a computer, mobile phone, or tablet. With cloud-based publishing and monitoring platforms, the TB50 enables users to manage LED displays from an Internet-connected device anywhere, anytime. Supports for multi-screen synchronous playback.
Supports multi-screen synchronous playback and synchronous and asynchronous modes makes this multimedia player a perfect fit for a wide range of applications.
Thanks to its reliability, ease of use, and intelligent control, the TB50 is a great choice for commercial LED displays and smart city applications such as fixed displays, lamp-post displays, chain store displays, advertisement players, mirror displays, retail store displays, door head displays, shelf displays, and much more.
Novastar TB50 Features:
– Android 11.0
– Quad-core ARM A55 processor @1.8 GHz
– Support for H.264/H.265/HEVC 4K@60Hz video decoding
– 1 GB of onboard RAM
– 16 GB of internal storage
– Up to 1x 4K Playback or 2x 1080p video playback
– Synchronous playback across screens (NTP Time sync, or GPS via 4G)
– HDMI Input and Loop
– Auto-scale HDMI to LED display
– 1x HDMI 1.4
– 2x Sensor connectors (Brightness, Temperature/Humidity)
– 1x HDMI 1.4
– 1x Stereo audio connector
– 2x Gigabit Ethernet (Defaults to 2 Primary, can be set up as 1 Primary and 1 Backup)
– Loading capacity: 1,300,000 pixels
– Maximum width: 4096px
– Maximum Height: 4096px
Display mode switch
– Synchronous (synced with HDMI input)
– Asynchronous (internal video source, or VNNOX Cloud)
– 1x USB 3.0 Type-A (Playback from USB-drive, firmware upgrade)
– 1x USB Type-B (reserved)
– 1x Gigabit Ethernet (Network)
Configurable via LAN/WLAN, ViPlex Express and NovaLCT
– Dual WiFi (Wi-Fi AP, Wi-Fi STA)
– Support for 4G modules (ships without module by standard)
– Gigabit Ethernet
All-round control plans
− Enables users to publish content and control screens from a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
− Allows users to publish content and control screens from anywhere, anytime.
− Allows users to monitor screens from anywhere, anytime.
– Input Power: 100-240V~50/60Hz, 0.6A
– Maximum power consumption: 18W
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 385 x 280 x 75 mm
– Ingress protection: IP20
– Weight: 1.22kg